Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

Iraq; Illegal Immigration Agreement


A few comments

Iraq

There is little reason to expect the surge to have a truly measurable effect by September of 07. Perhaps by September of 08 there will be good things to report, but the surge has not even been completed. My thinking now is that the President is playing possum, and has his eyes on Iran.

Illegal Immigration Agreement

What I have read so far seems to be a reasonable agreement, but I will await the full text before I deliver a definitive opinion. There seems to be more to the idea of Z Cards than mere amnesty. But I need to see the full text. I also wonder what will happen when a majority of Illegals stay away from applying for legal status.

Labels: , ,



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?