Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Save Us From the Dems!

The score is getting far too high. Taxes are going to be raised, really trying to raise the white flag in Iraq, ERA reintroduced, Pelosi wandering into foreign policy, impeachment proceedings being introduced, they have made a wreck of things for 6 years, and now they are compounding it! I am really sick of the Dems and the Leftwing.

For that matter, I am not very happy with the Republicans in the Congress, either. They haven't exactly shined lately. If amnesty for illegals passes, I have no idea what I will do. Get over it, I guess, but I do not have to like it one bit. Next will be bans on guns, or something worse. In a way, I am glad these things are coming out of the woodwork. Might make it easier for the Republicans in 08.

Labels:



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?