Friday, April 09, 2010

 

Natural Law

Much of my time recently has been devoted to studying the various concepts of Natural Law. This was sparked by receiving a copy of Skousen's book "The 5000 Year Leap" for Christmas.  The difficulty I have had with his explication and expansion of what constitutes Natural Law is that I cannot trace all of his statements to authoritative Biblical sources. This is especially true when he asserts that his long list of rights and duties is derived from the Bible-- the New Testament in particular.

My Google results have given me reams of paper to study, but in most cases, the authors are more interested in the secular derivation than in devine prescription. I am still searching! If anyone has a good reference, I woulod appreciate a URL!

Labels:



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?