Wednesday, December 01, 2010

 

My Verities

1. The way is God and truth,
2. The virtues are Faith, Hope, and Charity/Love.
3. Prudence, Temperance, Justice, and Fortitude follow closly behind.
4. Then comes my belief in Devine Law, Natural Law and Natural Rights
5. I must explicitly state my belief in the Golden Rule.
6. I am a sinner: I have not succeeded in following these beliefs, but I strive to perfect myself.
7. I believe in the Constitution as it was intended to be used.
8. But there are glaring exceptions to this paen to life: I believe in just war, just killing, and proper regard for the real nature of religions and pseudo-religions within our nation. A so-called religion that strives to conquer our nation, and to prevail as the one true religion, is not acceptable. I am speaking of Islam here.

Labels: , , , , , ,



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?