Friday, December 19, 2008
The Obama Fault List--I
The things that concern me so far are:
1. His global warming push, now subtly renamed "climate issues", as exemplified by his staff appointments, which will probably end up massively increasing spending of dollars we don't have.
2. His pushing, together with congressional dems, for yet another stimulus package of 850 billion dollars that we don't have on top of the 700 billion already thrown down the hole.
3. His hands-off policy idea on the piracy that is going gangbusters off the East Coast of Africa.
4. His share the wealth ideas, which means stealing from me to give away.
5. His poorly masked anti-gun stance, which will pop out very soon now.
6. His anti-military feelings, and desire to pull out of Iraq far too fast.
7. His amnesty push.
8. His socialistic ideas that will creep into view soon.
This list will undoubtedly grow in the coming years.