Sunday, August 19, 2007
The Islamic Threat
Where did my opinion of Islam originate?
After reading blog posts on “expertise” and the public, I had to ask myself just how my opinion about the invasion of
1. The 50-year war between
2. The conclusions from my readings about Islam clearly told me that Islamic fascism is a deadly enemy of the
3. The daily news that reported atrocities of ever-increasing horror conducted by Muslims against their enemies, culminating in many direct attacks on US installations and troops, which I won’t mention in detail here as they are well-known.
4. The obvious after-the-fact rejection of US support to Muslims in a number of instances, such as
5. The bribery we have participated in for years to keep
6. The two-faced
7. The reports of imams from
8. The experiences I had living for 13 years in Europe watching the guest-workers building up to a large percentage of the population, and beginning to demand special laws to accommodate their beliefs--Sharia.
By these and many other events and writings about Islam, notably Churchill, I concluded that we faced a serious and insidious challenge from Islam, or at least by a significant percentage of the one and a half billion Muslims in the world. If there are only 10% of the Muslims that are willing to attack the West by any means available, we face an army of 100 million fanatics! Even if we are talking about 5%, it is still an army of 50 million, which is over 50 times the army of the
After 9/11, there was left only the questions in my mind of where to strike this many-headed, very large, poisonous snake first, and then subsequently, and how far we needed to go to kill the snake or at the very least, to render the 1% to 10% of it relatively harmless.
No one has answered my questions adequately.