Monday, June 25, 2007

 

Immigration Bill---Yea or Nay?


Where a vast majority of citizens heartily disapprove of the bill!

We have done our best to convince our Senators that we do not like this bill. I have called both of my Senators, and emailed them three times. I have joined in petitions, and I have posted negative comments wherever the subject was broached.

There is no argument that we have a real and pressing problem to solve in closing our borders, in handling somehow our flood of illegals already here, and in allowing migrant workers to work for our farms. But to load the bill with sneaky provisions that will negate most of the good it would do is a travesty, and an insult to our intelligence.

I hope, whatever transpires, the stealth provisions will be eliminated.

Labels:



Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?